- Competencias Técnicas Strong computer skills required. Ability to work independently to consult with customers, consultants, and company management in establishing vision for corporate standards. Strong communication skills: good employee relations skills and supervisory experience.
- Ciudad Ciudad del Carmen
Baker Hughes solicita Gerente de Seguridad para Ciudad del Carmen
The Security Manager is responsible to ensure the continuity of safety and security of Baker Hughes employees and operations and ensure compliance of Baker Hughes program. The employee will be located at Villahermosa office, reporting for the Security director in US. This position provides possibility to individual face new and different challenges that gives him an opportunity to work in diverse and multiple environment where everything is related to security
- Development and implementation of monitoring programs plan and the country’s security and safety practices to mitigate terrorist acts, theft, fraud, kidnapping, extortion and all other criminal activities that may affect BHI.
- Work in coordination with the management of the country and address regional security in the implementation of the programs and safety practices.
- Conduct risk assessment in the areas of influence of BHI Operation.
- Conduct security assessments where BHI has and claims to have operations.
- Conducts fraud, theft and other security incidents or criminal actions
- · investigations that impact BHI. Produces investigation reports.
- · Responds to emergencies according to the BHI Operational Controls.
- · Supports the organization and supervision of the security services in the areas of influence of the BHI operation.
- · Facilitates training on security issues, documents and prepares reports of performance indicators.
- · Supervises and oversees training standards required for security personnel suppliers.
- · To analyze and disseminate safety information to local managers and to regional security director.
- · Ensure the implementation of safety standards, policies and BHI procedures.
- · Cumple con las normas de conducta y valores medulares, de HS&E y de calidad, de acuerdo a los estándares requeridos (legales, clientes y/o de la compañía).
- Meets the standards of conduct and core values of HS & E and quality, according to the required standards (legal, customer and / or company).
- Supports federal and state agencies investigations related to the company or its employees.
- Serves as liaison to the company and point of contact with the authorities and national security agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Solid experience in conducting and management of investigations, physical security and/or law enforcement function including access control and background investigations.
- Military security experience in addition to industry experience preferred.’
- Experience managing vendors and supervising contractors.
- Desired Intermediate to Advanced English level.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently to consult with customers, consultants, and company management in establishing vision for corporate standards.
- Strong communication skills: good employee relations skills and supervisory experience.
Willingness to travel. Percentage of time travelling (total): 30% to 40%.